Ask A Question
Ask your question by entering it here, or choose from the list of frequently asked questions below:
HQ Hair Help FAQ News
The best way to contact us is via our message centre within the Account Holder Area. We endeavour to respond to all emails within 1 working day.
Please contact us using the Message Centre found within your Account Holder Area (please note, you will need to login before you can send a message). Using the Message Centre allows both you and our Customer Services Team to easily keep track of all your queries and orders in one place.
Should you have any further enquiries please either call or write to the following:
Tel Customer Enquiries: 0844 453 3209
International: (+44) 0844 453 3209
Please note the above address is not the Returns Department address.
If you have a complaint to make please again contact us using the Message Centre found within your Account Holder Area. Your complaint will receive our urgent attention and we will always acknowledge your complaint.
We will treat your complaint fairly and confidentially and you will be kept informed of what actions we are taking to remedy the complaint and how we intend to improve our services in the future.
HQhair is part of the Hut Group Ltd (Registered in England No. 5016010).
There are 71 FAQs online
Most popular FAQs
- Why can I see a PayPal payment transaction pending ...
- What do I do if I have not received ...
- Why has my payment been declined?
- Will I be charged VAT?
- What are the Cashback Programmes when placing an order? ...
- Where is my order?
- How will I know when my order has been ...
- What are the Terms and Conditions of the 'Your ...
- How long will it take for my order to ...
- What delivery options do you offer?